The Big Data & Analytics Innovation Summit, hosted by Innovation Enterprise, is returning to Singapore on its fifth year! The summit will take place on March 1 & 2, 2017. With the main theme of “Leverage Big Data to Maximize Business Performance”, the summit will take a C-Suite approach to tackling your data challenges. Click here to view the summit agenda.
How can you benefit?
- Learn from 30+ leaders pioneering in the big data & and analytics sector
- Network exclusively with 250+ like-minded peers in Singapore and other global regions
- Get ahead of your competition with key takeaways covering business, operations and technology issues
- Gain support of your internal business decision and enable more accurate predictions
- Relive the ground-breaking keynote presentations via ieOnDemand with 4000+ hours of content
Who will you meet?
- Group CIO, DBS Bank
- Global Head, Analytics Platforms, Standard Chartered Bank
- Global Head, IST IT&S, BP
- Director, Marketing, Spotify
- CIO, ASPAC, Johnson & Johnson
- Chief Data Officer, Officer, APAC, Credit Suisse
What’s new this year?
The agenda of this year is built towards unlocking the potential of big data through keynote presentations, workshops, networking sessions and 4 tracks. There will be 2 tracks on each day, which will optimise your opportunity to gain insights into multi-aspects of the big data journey, including: Big Data Analytics, Data Science & Machine Learning, Big Data Strategy and Smart Cities.
How do I register?
Early Bird discount is available for a limited time only, saving you extra US$200. Offer ends on 30th of December, 2016.
For more information, please contact the summit manager Ryan Yuan at +852 5808 1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.